– You are no longer required to purchase food in order to enjoy a glass of Wine or Beer
– Masks are no longer required
– NO outside food is allowed. We will have food available for purchase
– At this time there still are NO tastings or tours.
– Our numerous tables on the lawn and patio and Adirondack chairs are first come first served. Aside from Sunset Music will still be providing service at the tables.
– You may bring your own blankets or chairs but please refrain from moving the winery’s lawn furniture.
– ONLY service dogs allowed.
– NOTE: Firepits and Cozy bubbles are discontinued as the weather is warming up. They will return in the fall.
Here is additional information and our “normal” operations that we hope to be back to soon:
Once tastings return you can taste a minimum of 6 wines for only $12. Tastings are featured every day during regular business hours from 11am to 4:45pm. SUSPENDED AT THIS TIME.
Complimentary Public Tours are at 1PM & 3PM every Saturday. SUSPENDED AT THIS TIME
Groups of 10 or more do require a reservation*. Use the CONTACT button to email us.
We have a variety of our spectacular Methode Champenoise sparkling wine, our fabulous table wine and our mouthwatering aperitif wine to try. Visit us 6 days a week here at the winery or shop our online store 24/7.
Closed on all Sundays and on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day
*Private Tours & Tastings for groups cost $20 per person (minimum 10 people or $200). Private Tour & Tasting on Saturdays are scheduled by calling our Company Store 508-636-3423 extension 2 during regular business hours. If you would like a private tour and tasting on a weekday please email us by using the CONTACT button above. SUSPENDED AT THIS TIME.
We look forward to seeing you on the farm!