Here is an update our daily guidelines:
– Tastings are back!! Tastings are hosted from 11am to 4:45pm Monday through Saturday. No reservation required unless your party is 10 or more people.
– Masks are no longer required
– At this time there are no tours
– Our numerous tables on the lawn and patio and Adirondack chairs are first come first served. Aside from Sunset Music will still be providing service at the tables.
– You may bring your own blankets or chairs but please refrain from moving the winery’s lawn furniture.
– ONLY service dogs allowed.
Complimentary Public Tours are at 1PM & 3PM every Saturday. SUSPENDED AT THIS TIME
Groups of 10 or more do require a reservation*. Use the CONTACT button to email us.
We have a variety of our spectacular Methode Champenoise sparkling wine, our fabulous table wine and our mouthwatering aperitif wine to try. Visit us 6 days a week here at the winery or shop our online store 24/7.
Closed on all Sundays and on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day
*Private Tours & Tastings for groups cost $20 per person (minimum 10 people or $200). Private Tour & Tasting on Saturdays are scheduled by calling our Company Store 508-636-3423 extension 2 during regular business hours. If you would like a private tour and tasting on a weekday please email us by using the CONTACT button above. SUSPENDED AT THIS TIME.
We look forward to seeing you on the farm!