Here is an update our daily guidelines:
– Tastings are $14 a person and hosted from 11am to 4:45pm Monday through Saturday. No reservation required unless your party is 10 or more people.
– Masks are no longer required
– At this time there are no tours
– Our numerous tables on the lawn and patio and Adirondack chairs are first come first served. Aside from Sunset Music will still be providing service at the tables.
– You may bring your own blankets or chairs but please refrain from moving the winery’s lawn furniture.
– ONLY service dogs allowed.
Complimentary Public Tours are at 1PM & 3PM every Saturday. SUSPENDED AT THIS TIME
Groups of 10 or more do require a reservation*. Use the CONTACT button to email us.
We have a variety of our spectacular Methode Champenoise sparkling wine, our fabulous table wine and our mouthwatering aperitif wine to try. Visit us 6 days a week here at the winery or shop our online store 24/7.
Closed on all Sundays and on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Day and the month of January.
NOTE: Our Farmers Feast Food Truck will be on-site on Saturdays, weather permitting.
*Private Tours & Tastings for groups cost $20 per person (minimum 10 people or $200). Private Tour & Tasting on Saturdays are scheduled by calling our Company Store 508-636-3423 extension 2 during regular business hours. If you would like a private tour and tasting on a weekday please email us by using the CONTACT button above. SUSPENDED AT THIS TIME.
And don’t forget that we share our farm with one of the East Coast’s preeminent breweries, http://www.buzzardsbrew.com Make your visit a perfect day trip.
We look forward to seeing you on the farm!