Hi, we’d love to hear from you. PLEASE READ the below and if your question is not answered please send an email by clicking here
- There are NO tastings or tours at this time due to covid-19 regulations. Only Wine and Beer by the glass. We are open year round Monday through Saturday from 11am to 5pm. We are closed Sundays (and Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day). Open every other day. NO reservations. Please leave “Fido” home as dogs are NOT allowed in the tasting room areas, our main grounds or near any other patrons.NOTE: No outside food is allowed now due to the new regulations and you MUST purchase a food item in order to enjoy wine or beer on the farm. We will have a food truck on site daily. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- We do NOT host WEDDINGS or OUTDOOR EVENTS at the vineyard of any size. Email us regarding private events in our upstairs Wine Bar. The Covid-19 rules most likely prevent us from any event over 10 people.
- We do not do any paid advertising or donate wine or sponsor charity events with “dollars” however we do offer a deep discount on our wine to non-profits. We also offer a private tour and tasting for 10 ($200 value) as a donation for silent auctions while supplies last. Please send an email with all of the details including name of charity and address and a staff member will be in touch
- If you wish to contact us via phone please call 508-636-3423 however email is the best way to get a quick answer.
- If the click here link does not open in your mail program please email us directly using vip (- at -) westportrivers com
- If interested in a private tour and tasting (or if you won a certificate at auction (and wish to book on a SATURDAY) please call the store on 508-636-3423 between 11am and 5pm Monday through Saturday. If you are interested in booking during the week please email us.
- To order a Gift Card visit this link: https://squareup.com/gift/19Z7DBDXN6HBD/order